Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time work around north Dublin?

Options
  • 20-09-2016 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I have a full time job already but like a lot of people am still struggling to get by.. I work long hour shifts weekdays and weekend 12-16 hours which means i have a lot of days off in the month in which i could be earning money rather than just cleaning the house all day.. Does anyone have any ideas of what kind of flexible work is out there for someone that's free 2 to 3 days a week?

just fishing for ideas really

Cheers
    H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

It really depends on your skills and qualifications. What is your experience? There are a few places recruiting for christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

There's an old thread on this forum, I think, but if you're on Facebook, there's a page called 'Leinster Job Fairy' that gets a lot of traffic.

Advertisement