Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decorator recommendations

Options
  • 20-09-2016 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for some recommendations for decorators in the Drogheda area. It will be to hang wallpaper in a sitting room, hall, stairs and landing after some water damage. There will also be a need for ceilings and some other bits to be painted. Ideally someone who can/will provide proper quotes or estimations for insurance purposes. I've already tried a few numbers I found online but they either haven't answered or are not interested once they hear wallpaper.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

You could try Rachel Reynolds. She's decorated my entire house & much of my mother in laws. All of the work in my house was paint but she does do wallpaper too. She's reasonable, gets back to you and most importantly, is quick and clean and tidy. She's always provided me with a paper invoice so can't see she would have a problem with that.

PM me if you want her number.

Advertisement