Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Dublin Fusiliers militia service number 4378 Richard Parsons

Options
  • 20-09-2016 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi looking for information on my great grandad Richard Parsons joined 14 February 1899 service number 4378 attached to the 5th R D Fusiliers militia attestation states he was last residing at 15 great ship street dublin and is aged 17 years and 6 months i contacted national archives in kew and they said the militia attestation record was probably the most reliable record i would find but i was hoping for more information like if he fought in the boer war if he was injured and invalided out or well anything that would give more on his time in army any information would be greatly appreciated kind regards :-)

Advertisement