Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How suitable is a J1 for a couple?

Options
  • 20-09-2016 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi folks, just wanted to ask if anyone has experience of going on a J1 with your boyfriend/girlfriend and how did you find it?
    I'm planning on going on one next year with my girlfriend and a couple of mates. The J1 has a reputation of just being a bit of a piss up, is this accurate? I enjoy the odd party and a few drinks but I fear that it will be just parties and drinking every night of the week, which for me just wouldn't be ideal. I would definitely be looking to drink and party but maybe once a week.
    I also would like to rent a room in a house that's not totally wild, so we can do couple stuff aswell as drinking and partying. Is this too much to ask from your experience? I see the J1 as an opportunity to travel and see America with my girlfriend and my friends. Let me know your two cents on the matter

Advertisement