Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10,000 deposit Electric Ireland!!

Options
  • 20-09-2016 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've recently started a small(fitness studio) business. Applied to electric Ireland for change of occupancy but got an email today asking for a 10,000 Euro deposit as well as a direct debit from me. The initial lease from landlord is only 6 months. I also gave the meter readings on application form which show just how little I'll actually be using, and believe me,it's minimal! 10,000 seems like a ridiculously high amount for a small business. Any info/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Ben80,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We would recommend contacting our colleagues in the SME department on 1850 372 787 (Customer Service) or 1850 305 070 (Sales). They would be better able to advise you in relation to this. They are available from 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. We would be unable to advise in relation the business accounts in this department.

If you have any other queries, we would be happy to help.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement