Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GBA Empty boxes and manuals

Options
  • 20-09-2016 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

ITEM: GBA Empty boxes and manuals
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection ideally but I can post , should be around €7 for lot , €2 a box (I'm guessing here)
    PRICE: ?? I'd rather swap, but make an offer
    PAYMENT METHODS: paypal

Got these GBA boxes. All have manual except pokemon sapphire
    MGE3MDI5YTY2YmZkNmNlYzdiZmQzMDBjMmI3ODAwZTS8uaEx-zruh4GGqoZEiE0WaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMDZmZjkzNzAyZjUzMjMzN2EyODRlYjhhZmI2MzYzYzc1MjFhZDZkZWQxMjI3YjA4MjZiMzEzMWM3ZjQ3Yjk2Yy5qcGd8fHx8fHwyOTV4NTI1fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

I'd rather swap as I've no idea what they're worth.
    More interested in 8/16 bit stuff preferably Master System, Megadrive or amiga , that said I am also open minded with regards to other lifestyle choices :D

Pokemon and Mario boxes are now gone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I know you're probably looking to sell them all at once, I'd be interested in the Fire Emblem one but also be interested in them all if was a possible trade of course. Have some N64 games and Punch Out NES listed here in Marketplace if they are of any interest. No problem either way :)

Edit: Punch Out actually sold now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

Corholio wrote: »
    I know you're probably looking to sell them all at once, I'd be interested in the Fire Emblem one but also be interested in them all if was a possible trade of course. Have some N64 games and Punch Out NES listed here in Marketplace if they are of any interest. No problem either way :)

Edit: Punch Out actually sold now.

Thanks, more interested in Megadrive / master system (or amiga :) ) titles if you have any.
    I don't mind swapping/selling separately either :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

I can offer €35 for the lot posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I don't have any mega drive or master system stuff unfortunately, only some Saturn games.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I'd do asking on Mario World and Fire Red.

• Advertisement

Corholio wrote: »
    I don't have any mega drive or master system stuff unfortunately, only some Saturn games.
    no worries, thanks anyway. Don't have a saturn and not much of an n64 guy really :D been thinking about selling on the few games I have tbh.
    I can offer €35 for the lot posted.
    thanks . trying to see if I can trade them for sth else before money gets involved ;)
    Kylo Ren wrote: »
    I'd do asking on Mario World and Fire Red.
    There's no asking price ;) looking for trades

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

hi guys, No offers of cash allowed on this one. The rules on the marketplace are clear if you want to sell something you need to state a price in your ad, since it's a trade ad , trades only please.

Also friendly reminder too, no sending pm's with cash offers, deal must be agreed on thread before pm'ing.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

hi guys, No offers of cash allowed on this one. The rules on the marketplace are clear if you want to sell something you need to state a price in your ad, since it's a trade ad , trades only please.

Also friendly reminder too, no sending pm's with cash offers, deal must be agreed on thread before pm'ing.

Thanks

Apologies, I thought the ad invited cash offers from the wording (which I think changed).
    My bad.

Pokemon and Mario boxes are now gone (adverts)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement