Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I need to re-order?

Options
  • 21-09-2016 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

Placed an order back in August for fibre broadband but was told that it would not be available in my area until Sept 7th and that after this date my order would be processed. I see now on the fibre map that the cabinet(BBN1_001) is now live. Just wondering should I order again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Squaredude wrote: »
    Placed an order back in August for fibre broadband but was told that it would not be available in my area until Sept 7th and that after this date my order would be processed. I see now on the fibre map that the cabinet(BBN1_001) is now live. Just wondering should I order again?
    Hi Sqaredude, 

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

I am glad to hear eir Fibre is now available at your exchange :D 

Yes, if you contact our sales team on 1800-503-303 the guys will process this for you. 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

Advertisement