Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lockers?

• 21-09-2016 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I just started as a fresher this year and I'm confused about the locker situation. I've tried looking it up and the webpages I found all seem to disagree on when and where you have to bring in the form if you want one. Does anyone know what the story is this year?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭thisistough

Fiske wrote: »
    I just started as a fresher this year and I'm confused about the locker situation. I've tried looking it up and the webpages I found all seem to disagree on when and where you have to bring in the form if you want one. Does anyone know what the story is this year?

I think it's around the 29th this year, but I'm not sure where I heard that so it could be wrong. Last year everyone just queued up early and was handed a form with a locker number according to which building you wanted (arts/Hamilton) and I think you have a week to fill it out and bring it back with the money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 Aghoney

I thought that locker day was the first day of term, which would be this Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Fiske

Thanks guys, that's grand. . . I was just worried it might've started already without me knowing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 Aghoney

I found the official info. https://www.tcd.ie/orientation/students/undergraduates/lockers.php

Thursday 29th September between 8am and 3.30pm, bring 40 euro in cash and a printed copy of the form that is linked on that page.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Fiske

In a grand turn of events, I have lost my locker key :P Does anyone know the procedure for getting another one? I asked the security guy at tge Hamilton (where my locker is) but he didn't seem to know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement