Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unahppy Ordered a phone that is still yet to arrive

Options
  • 21-09-2016 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

[font=arial, sans-serif] Hi there , I made an order [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]on friday the 16th[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] for an iPhone 7s Plus. I am joining as a new mobile customer from Three Ireland. I was told my your sales guy Alan that I would have my new phone [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]on Monday[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] morning, [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Monday[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] morning came and went no new phone.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif] Call in [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Monday[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] afternoon and spoke with another sales agent who said Alan has misinformed me that they arrived into stock yesterday. I then checked with your online chat yesterday and today to check if it was dispatched both agents said yes it was. Still no sign of the phone so I cantacted Customer Care just now and was told there was an issue with my order and that it in fact has not been sent and they need 24hrs to check. As it stands my order is currently limbo. I now feel that my phone still wont arrive and you will tell me the phone is now out of stock. Now i have paid you 399 euro and was already lied to on several occassions to this point , I am seriously considering removing every service inc phone and broadband as I completely and utterly annoyed beyond belief.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]The worst start to joining a new network [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

RVN10 wrote: »
    [font=arial, sans-serif] Hi there , I made an order [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]on friday the 16th[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] for an iPhone 7s Plus. I am joining as a new mobile customer from Three Ireland. I was told my your sales guy Alan that I would have my new phone [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]on Monday[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] morning, [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Monday[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] morning came and went no new phone.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif] Call in [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Monday[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] afternoon and spoke with another sales agent who said Alan has misinformed me that they arrived into stock yesterday. I then checked with your online chat yesterday and today to check if it was dispatched both agents said yes it was. Still no sign of the phone so I cantacted Customer Care just now and was told there was an issue with my order and that it in fact has not been sent and they need 24hrs to check. As it stands my order is currently limbo. I now feel that my phone still wont arrive and you will tell me the phone is now out of stock. Now i have paid you 399 euro and was already lied to on several occassions to this point , I am seriously considering removing every service inc phone and broadband as I completely and utterly annoyed beyond belief.[/font]

Hi RVN10,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

I am very sorry to hear of your customer journey with eir so far. I can assure you this is not the level of service eir aim to provide and I will be sure to relay your feedback onto the relevant department. 

I would recommend you contact our customer care team first thing tomorrow and request an update on this. We are open from 9am to 8pm Monday-Friday so you can contact us at anytime between these hours. 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Just off the phone to EIR the phone they were meant to send me is now out of stock surprise suprise , called this even before I rang them and now I have to wait and see if they come into stock tomorrow. This is a bit of a shambles to be honest 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    RVN10 wrote: »

Hi RVN10,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

I am very sorry to hear of your customer journey with eir so far. I can assure you this is not the level of service eir aim to provide and I will be sure to relay your feedback onto the relevant department. 

I would recommend you contact our customer care team first thing tomorrow and request an update on this. We are open from 9am to 8pm Monday-Friday so you can contact us at anytime between these hours. 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara
    ITs been a pretty awful journey to be honest so far , Im really unimpressed with this completely.. The fact i am a new customer has completely appalled me. Whats worse I literally predicted this to a T with customer care its been shocking 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭endagibson

Cancel order. Order phone elsewhere.

Advertisement