Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a loan of 10, 000

• 21-09-2016 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi guys im on the dole at the momeny and need a loan of about 10, 000 to pay of a credit card and overdraft I cant get another bank account at the moment where xan I apply for a loan ???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

Klasse wrote: »
    Hi guys im on the dole at the momeny and need a loan of about 10, 000 to pay of a credit card and overdraft I cant get another bank account at the moment where xan I apply for a loan ???

I think you might be out of luck on that one. You could maybe work out a payment system with you cc company but you won't get a load in your situation.

You may be get a loan from some payday lender type company but this will only put you in further debt. Stay away from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭pawrick

Go and speak with your local Mabs office https://www.mabs.ie/ and also your local credit union. Mabs can point you in the right direction /offer advice and the credit union may be able to assist with a loan. Try Mabs first though.

Avoid payday lenders etc. if at all possible due to the interest rates they charge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭skippy2

Credit Unions have a new Loan Facility for people on SW. It has a low interest rate and may help you........Dont forget to pay it back

• Moderators Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭Spocker

skippy2 wrote: »
    Credit Unions have a new Loan Facility for people on SW. It has a low interest rate and may help you........Dont forget to pay it back

The maximum amount for this type of loan is €2000; it's not as much as the OP needs, but out would be a good starting point

Advertisement