Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Northampton v Manchester United 21/9/16 Sky.

• 21-09-2016 2:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

efl-cup-northampton-manchester-united_3790693.jpg?20160920160206

TEAM NEWS

Manchester United are set to field a second-string XI, with Paul Pogba, Eric Bailly and even David de Gea reportedly to be rested, according to a Manchester Evening News report, which also suggested that Sergio Romero, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Memphis and Ashley Young are to start.

Northampton will be without one of their key players: Paul Anderson, a winger, who is cup-tied having played for Bradford at the start of the competition before moving to the Cobblers.

MANAGER QUOTES

Man United boss Jose Mourinho: "[Speaking after the weekend defeat by Watford] I feel that some individuals probably feel the pressure and responsibility too much... We started the season very well with (winning) the Community Shield and three victories in a row in the Premier League, the best start that a new manager has had at Manchester United I think. But was I thinking that my team was ready, perfect, unbeatable? Not at all. I was completely aware that we were not perfect, with lots of players who are not end products and can make their own mistakes."

Northampton boss Rob Page: "We were disappointed with our performance on Saturday [a 3-1 defeat by Chesterfield] and we know there is room for improvement. We’ve worked hard on the training ground and we want to get back to the levels we were at before the Chesterfield game. Hopefully we will do that on Wednesday night and we are going to go out and give it our best. We’ve earned the right to be here and we are going to approach it positively and do our best to get a result.”

Comments

Advertisement