Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone to Amazon Firestick

Options
  • 21-09-2016 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi
    I bought an Amazon Firestick during the week. The reason I did this is because
    · It has Kodi loaded on it
    · It is compatible with Mirroring /AirPlay from an IPhone.

I have some queries ye might help me with :

1)I understand Screen Mirroring and AirPlay are different things ie Mirroring Imitiates on the TV what is on your phone. For my situation, is Mirroring the only option available to me or can I cast/stream from an Iphone to a FireStick as well. I have seen there is AirPlay & AirPlay Mirroring spoken about. I might be misunderstanding the concept!. Can you give me yer opinion on the best app to achieve both mirroring and streaming.

2) The Content on the Firestick from Amazon is all paid stuff I presume. You have to subscribe to Prime?. Is there no free content supplied by Amazon on the stick. I have Mabro, Kodi already loaded on it but I am referring to the Amazon Stuff.

Advertisement