Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Mail to Ireland Question: No Tracking!!

Options
  • 21-09-2016 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭

I bought a pretty expensive computer part on Amazon last Saturday and the only delivery option was standard delivery 3-5 working days. The part was only dispatched last night and has been sent without any tracking details via royal mail!! The predicted delivery date is Tuesday by end of day but is there any chance of me getting it by Friday? Also what happens when something goes missing when ordered from Amazon. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

I find Royal/An Post very reliable, except recently they managed to route a package thru' Canada, not for the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭daraghwal

aujopimur wrote: »
    I find Royal/An Post very reliable, except recently they managed to route a package thru' Canada, not for the first time.

They lost a phone on me once :( Anyone an idea if it would be delivered on Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭IrishBlaine

daraghwal wrote: »
    They lost a phone on me once :( Anyone an idea if it would be delivered on Friday?

Probably not by Friday, Monday I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I ordered something on Sunday evening. It was dispatched Sunday night/Monday morning and arrived on Wednesday so it might arrive. I didn't pay for express postage. The parcel was small however and probably went in the letter post so that is probably why it was so fast.

Advertisement