Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connection opening browser URL to connect, but not always

Options
  • 21-09-2016 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,
    Some connections I use, in particular one at a library, open a browser window with a login panel when you first connect, however sometimes it doesn't work and I might keep disconnecting and connecting to try and get it to open the browser on the login panel but there doesn't seem to be any pattern to it and I might be trying for ages.

Does anyone know a sure way to get it to open the connection? I often have trouble with public networks like that so I'm not sure what the issue is :(

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Clear cache on browser. Forget/remove wifi connection and reconnect.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Tahnks, I'll check if any of that works next time :) Seems to happen quite a lot that the connection acts kinda strange and doesn't do what it's meant to. :(

Advertisement