Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASTI info eve

• 21-09-2016 6:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭

Was anybody at this in Dub last night. Hoping to go to the Limerick one 2mw, is it worth my while?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭petejmk

Icsics wrote: »
    Was anybody at this in Dub last night. Hoping to go to the Limerick one 2mw, is it worth my while?

Yeah. Was very informative. President and General Secretary were there. Took a lot of questions from the floor. Overall I'd say really worthwhile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

Icsics wrote: »

Are these meetings nationwide?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭petejmk

Are these meetings nationwide?

I think there's 8 planned but there was talk last night of them putting more on due to demand. I was trying to find the website link but it appears to have been taken down. Your school steward should have received a poster a few weeks back with the dates and venues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

From the flyer:
    Junior Cycle Campaign- English, Science, Business studies update (5-6.30)

Limerick 22nd Sept
    Galway Connacht Hotel 27th Sept
    Cavan Hotel Kilmore 29th Sept
    Sligo Radisson Blu 4th Oct
    Cork Clarion 6th Oct
    Kilkenny Newpark 11th Oct
    Dublin south Stillorgan Park 20th Oct

RSVP Eileen@asti.ie

Advertisement