Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Centra stores - Cork City

Options
  • 21-09-2016 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hello,

I live in Cork City.
    I have been told that in Centra stores, you can find also rolling tobacco. That is okay.
    Actually, I was wondering if Centra is also a normal supermarket such as Tesco, Lidl, Aldi.

As far as I know the cheapest is Lidl, in my opinion, even if Tesco has got more variety.
    Is Centra even more cheap than Lidl? Does it sell all things you usually find in grocery stores?!

Thank you,
    loveireland94

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭.red.

Centra is a convenience store, expensive compared to a supermarket. Tobacco and cigarette's will be the same price everywhere tho.
    Aldi/lidl don't sell any kind of tobacco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Smokers are jokers

hqdefault.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 loveireland94

Centra is a convenience store, expensive compared to a supermarket. Tobacco and cigarette's will be the same price everywhere tho.
    Aldi/lidl don't sell any kind of tobacco.

Hello .red.,
    Thank you for your quick reply and clarification.

loveireland94

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

As Red said smokes would be the same anywhere you buy then.. With Centra some of the shops are great and have a really good selection others then just have the basic needs. They can be more expensive than Lidl but also they are good to keep an eye on as they have some nice deals. They also have a nice selection of cheese :)

Advertisement