Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids at the supermarket

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

Kite2016 wrote: »
    We are considering taking the ipad with us to play some videos which works a treat at home

There's your problem. Over stimulation. Kid can't cope without distraction from, what exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

I really don't get nowadays why anyone would drag a child grocery shopping. I have 4 children, aged 6, 4, 4, 3 and there is no way in hell I'd bring even one of them with me to the shops. I usually do Click & Collect (absolutely bees-knees) and schedule to collect groceries after dropping kids to school/collecting them, or I pop to the grocery store while they're at school or after they've gone to bed for the evening. Given you've got a toddler - I'd suggest Click & Collect or browse the grocery aisles after bed time & let your partner hold the fort.

Advertisement