Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rise of the Tomb Raider PS4 best price?

Options
  • 22-09-2016 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Would anyone know where to get the above game for a good price?

Anyone seen it well priced online anywhere? its out 11th oct

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

pittsburgh wrote: »
    Would anyone know where to get the above game for a good price?

Anyone seen it well priced online anywhere? its out 11th oct

Thanks

http://www.base.com/buy/product/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-20-year-celebration-ps4/dgc-rottrps4.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Smoked Tuna

38 pound on Amazon but free post.

I just pre ordered this, used to love tomb raider back in the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I just pre ordered this, used to love tomb raider back in the day

Have you played the last one that came out on the PS4 ?.

AS its quite a different game from the tomb raiders of old. Is basically Uncharted but with Lara Craft. Game play is way better then Uncharted 4 in rise of the tomb raider.

Have you played the last one that came out on the PS4 ?.

AS its quite a different game from the tomb raiders of old. Is basically Uncharted but with Lara Craft. Game play is way better then Uncharted 4 in rise of the tomb raider.

Have not played the last one or Uncharted 4. I played the earlier Uncharted though and loved those.

I'm getting old now though don't really be playing much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

definitely pick up the last one first as it was a refresh of the series and should be very cheap now
    Ironically because they saw what Uncharted was doing they made the new versions but Uncharted was originally inspired by Tomb Raider :)

Skerries wrote: »
    definitely pick up the last one first as it was a refresh of the series and should be very cheap now
    Ironically because they saw what Uncharted was doing they made the new versions but Uncharted was originally inspired by Tomb Raider :)

Yea I would but its hard to find the time. Now if I won the euro millions and didn't have to worry about work that'd be different . I'd have a bit of cinema happening my mansion to play ps4 games :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Ordered from Simply Games and it was just dispatched. Got it for €41

Ordered from Simply Games and it was just dispatched. Got it for €41

Release date is 11th October

• Registered Users Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Release date is 11th October

Yeah noticed that, bit early to send it. Would have expected it to be sent on Friday

• Advertisement
Advertisement