Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

update eir vision epg

Options
  • 22-09-2016 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭

Good morning

could you please update the sky sports epg on Saturday afternoon.

currently when there is a 3pm EPL match on, the epg is showing wrestling.

The wrestling is on sky sports in the uk while in the ROI it is the 3pm football match. Please revise and update

thank you 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭kooga

just a reminder please with a picture from last Saturday. because the epg is incorrect I cannot record the 3pm game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

kooga wrote: »
    just a reminder please with a picture from last Saturday. because the epg is incorrect I cannot record the 3pm game.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]kooga,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies for the delayed response, I have passed your feedback onto the eir Vision team.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Anyway same story today couldn't tape the 3pm game as the epg shows wrestling.
    Very disappointing and as a customer who is paying the sky sports premium I would conclude that I am not getting a fit for purpose service thank you

Anyway same story today couldn't tape the 3pm game as the epg shows wrestling.
    Very disappointing and as a customer who is paying the sky sports premium I would conclude that I am not getting a fit for purpose service thank you
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]kooga.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]The eir Vision team have been investigated this and identified a fix. This issue should be resolved next week.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]kooga.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]The eir Vision team have been investigated this and identified a fix. This issue should be resolved next week.[/font]

Epg sorted today thank you

• Advertisement

Epg sorted today thank you
    No problem at all kooga ;)

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement