Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Survey

Options
  • 22-09-2016 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have received a call from BoI this morning asking if I had 10 minutes to do a phone survey about my account. I didn't proceed with the survey because I didn't have time but they said they would call me back this afternoon?
    Is this a real survey from BoI or is it a fraud call looking for info on my account?

The call was from number 01 6115404.

Regards,
    Felipe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,579 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Google says it's Bank Of Ireland, personally with the technology out there to scam caller ID numbers I wouldn't do any talking over the phone regarding my bank details unless I initiated the call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, as Atlantic Dawn has rightly pointed out , this is a Bank Of Ireland phone number, and of course you are correct to be vigilant. Our reps usually call to ensure you are getting the most out of your banking, and to check you are happy with your financial products and services. 

They may call again, but if you do not wish to proceed with the call they will advise accordingly. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭fptosca

Thanks a lot Atlantic Dawn and Evie. I'm always wary of these cold calls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Not exactly a cold call. You are a customer of BOI.

Advertisement