Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Archons Forge

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Doing a bit of this yesterday. Got a couple of green Siva offerings. Then a blue one dropped but when I went to put it into the machine while it was accepted, the event didn't trigger. Then it kept saying Siva offering required. Am I doing something wrong or is it just glitched?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Never_Midnight

I did a few this morning, got a 365 chest which was lower light level and a cloak which was higher

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Never_Midnight

Gimli, make sure you have a fused, enhanced, perfected on you hen going and hold square. then when it gets accepted head into the arena before the forge closes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Gimli, make sure you have a fused, enhanced, perfected on you hen going and hold square. then when it gets accepted head into the arena before the forge closes.

I'm pretty sure I have an enhanced. I was holding square - it seemed to be accepted but didn't trigger. It worked fine on the fused ones.

Advertisement