Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inter-transfer

Options
  • 22-09-2016 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,
    Im just looking for some information as Im hearing a few different things. When applying for an Inter-transfer do you have to be on the council transfer list. I'm with Tuath housing and want to swap with someone with the DCC. Every time I ring Dublin Corporation I get different answers which is strange. Any information would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

If you are housed with Tuath, then there is no way you could be on the council's transfer list. However I think that the person you want to swap with needs to be on the council's list.

Keep ringing and asking until you find someone who says yes, and agrees to help you take the steps needed to make it happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

What did tuath say .
    Not 100% sure you can go from tuath to dcc and dcc to tuath

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rathael212

Yeah Tuath said it was no problem transferring to Dcc as long as the other person who I'm swapping with meets their criteria. Just when I rang them all they said was I had to be in my property 2 years. They are quite bad for answering and replying to emails so takes forever to get an answer. I suppose il just have to keep ringing them

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Rathael212 wrote: »
    Yeah Tuath said it was no problem transferring to Dcc as long as the other person who I'm swapping with meets their criteria. Just when I rang them all they said was I had to be in my property 2 years. They are quite bad for answering and replying to emails so takes forever to get an answer. I suppose il just have to keep ringing them

Usually it's 2 years in your place and free from rent arrears the same applies to the other person

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rathael212

Yeah we both have clear accounts i'll send in my forms and see what they say. Thanks a mill

• Advertisement
Advertisement