Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verification

Options
  • 22-09-2016 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I have been trying to register for Card Care but my account cannot be verified even though I have supplied all the correct information.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

tri50072 wrote: »
    I have been trying to register for Card Care but my account cannot be verified even though I have supplied all the correct information.
    Good Afternoon tri50072,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie. I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty in logging in, can I ask firstly are you the primary cardholder? This service is only available to the primary and not additional cardholders. Another reason that customers can experience difficulty in logging in, can be due to not entering the name exactly as it appears on bills/card. You must include the prefix (Mr/Mrs etc) and use the same formatting as the card e.g 'Mr Joe Bloggs'  

If these are not affecting you, you may need to call one of our reps to confirm that your details are matching our system, they can be reached on 1890251251.

Please let me know if there is anything else we assist you with, 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭tri50072

Good Afternoon tri50072,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie. I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty in logging in, can I ask firstly are you the primary cardholder? This service is only available to the primary and not additional cardholders. Another reason that customers can experience difficulty in logging in, can be due to not entering the name exactly as it appears on bills/card. You must include the prefix (Mr/Mrs etc) and use the same formatting as the card e.g 'Mr Joe Bloggs'  

If these are not affecting you, you may need to call one of our reps to confirm that your details are matching our system, they can be reached on 1890251251.

Evie 
    Thank you for your reply I did complete the Questioner correctly  I tried to ring the number supplied Twice and was left holding on for 10 to 15 mins so gave up. Have you any other suggestions.I will not ring the number supplied as it takes too long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon tri50072,

Evie 
    Thank you for your reply I did complete the Questioner correctly  I tried to ring the number supplied Twice and was left holding on for 10 to 15 mins so gave up. Have you any other suggestions.I will not ring the number supplied  as it takes too long.
    Good Morning tri50072,

Apologies these have not assisted you in logging on, if you still have these difficulties you would need to call that number provided, agents are available at the moment with a very short hold time currently.

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement