Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Treacy Dungarvan 10 mile 5.2.17@1.30pm

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭opus

Great event yet again, glad we didn't get the lashing rain that I'm looking at outside the window today.

Strangely I finished in exactly the same position as last year but had to run 13 seconds faster to keep it (all this was unintentional of course!) :)

Onwards to Ballycotton!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Ya great race and very well organised. No small feat to close down the N25 for a little while. 8.5 to 9.5 miles was 'challenging' :) I hit my target, but a lot of work to do for the summer races.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Jakey Rolling

Any idea who the Walker was that beat me? He must have ran (walked) about 66mins, I passed him at about 3 miles then he caught me as I slowed around 6miles. He was wearing a "Polska" vest.

100412.2526@compuserve.com

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭SausageDogDave

+1 on this being a great race. 
    Tea always tastes nicer when served by a mammy with a big tea pot.

Advertisement