Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Felt IA10 or Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Di2

Options
  • 22-09-2016 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

So Santa said I can get a new bike, wuhooo

Would appreciate any feedback on which bike or even if there is another out there will similar spec that I should consider.

Felt IA10 (€4,000) or Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Di2 (€4,500) thou the Canyon comes with Reynolds Strike wheels that are worth approx €1,500. Both are Ultegra Di2.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

I know you've been looking in to it so I'm curious which would be the best fit for you? Did your fitter give any advice?

Personally I'd go with the Canyon but that's biased because I had a lot of issues with a Felt and their bayonet fork system on the B2 Pro.

I do think there's better value in the Canyon when you look at the package as a whole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

I'm an awkward fit, high stack and low reach. Its possible on both with combination of spacers etc thou I may swap out the bar for the TriRig Alpha X and also replace with brakes with Omega X.

Advertisement