Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delete Safari Passwords

Options
  • 22-09-2016 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

MY OH is now using my 4S as a "simple phone," no data, wifi, bluetooth, whatever. She just wants phone and text functionality.
    I'd like to delete the Safari saved passwords and I'm wondering if there is a simple way to do it, or do I have to delete one at a time??
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

You could turn off Keychain in the iCloud setting, that would remove them all. I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭JonMac

Keychain was already off, but they are still there. I also tried un-checking "encrypt local backup" but no impact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Settings > safari > passwords.
    Select the ones u want to delete.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭JonMac

I was just being lazy! I'll go through all 200 or so... .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Maybe log out of iCloud on the phone and then log back in but don't enable keychain? Or just make your OH her own iCloud account?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

You probably should have reset/erased your 4s before giving it to your OH, that would have deleted all your passwords. You can still do this via Settings > General > Reset.

Advertisement