Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Journalism and Media Studies in DBS

Options
  • 22-09-2016 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey Everyone,

So i've started a diploma with DBS in Journalism every Monday and Wednesday, it's the first week so I'm still testing the classes out to see if it's worth it (hopefully have a decision by Monday though).

I completed a Masters in International Relations last year but i've always been interested in the media side of things in this field. I want to ask - is this diploma, if anyone here has done this or something similar, going to be taken seriously by employers? I understand that with some relevant internship experience alongside it, it will probably be more beneficial but generally speaking. This course is coming to 2,000 so i want to be sure that maybe an employer somewhere out there would see it and think it was decent enough starting ground for a career in this field.

Advertisement