Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

direct debits

Options
  • 22-09-2016 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    Hello I received a letter today saying iv missed 3 direct debits and now 621 euro is to be paid in 10 days I have always paid outstanding direct debits online on the website but now it says 621 to be paid leaving me with no choice but to cancel as i can't afford can I resume with direct without this cancellation is there any possibility?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Hi
    Hello I received a letter today saying iv missed 3 direct debits and now  621 euro is to be paid in 10 days I have always paid outstanding direct debits online on the website but now it says 621 to be paid leaving me with no choice but to cancel  as i can't afford can I resume with direct without this cancellation is there any possibility?
    Hi rossabeanie,
    When you have missed 3 payments in the one insurance year the direct debit facility is removed and we request the remaining balance in full. Could you PM me your policy number so we can take a look at your policy please.
    Thanks
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rossabeanie

Hi rossabeanie,
    When you have missed 3 payments in the one insurance year the direct debit facility is removed and we request the remaining balance in full. Could you PM me your policy number so we can take a look at your policy please.
    Thanks
    Una
    Pm sent thank you

Advertisement