Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetarian restaurant (or good choice) near Dublin Airport

Options
  • 22-09-2016 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a vegetarian restaurant - or a good choice - near the airport or between it and Castleknock?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,006 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There's only a handful of vegetarian only restaurants in the country; none out that way I'm aware of. You will get good vegeterian options in Wagamama in Blanchardstown as well as nearly every Indian restaurant going on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 bigfeckineejit

Wetherspoon's in Swords have a pretty good range of veggie/vegan stuff. Price is decent too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Wetherspoon's in Swords have a pretty good range of veggie/vegan stuff. Price is decent too.

But Wetherspoon's food is vile.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 bigfeckineejit

Slaphead07 wrote: »
    But Wetherspoon's food is vile.

I understand it's not the best, but it was just a suggestion. Most places now have one or two veggie options. All depends what you're looking for, i.e: breakfast/snack/lunch/dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

I understand it's not the best, but it was just a suggestion. Most places now have one or two veggie options. All depends what you're looking for, i.e: breakfast/snack/lunch/dinner.

I'm not being flippant, when they first opened the veggie breakfast was pretty good, edible anyway! I've tried them since for lunch and brekkie (when I was stuck) and it was terrible. Really bad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement