Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Ireland online shop.

Options
  • 22-09-2016 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Just intresting there is any online shop for gaming pcs, want to buy some powerfull, but dont have all cash, maybe take on loan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Richie ae86

Defl3kt wrote: »
    Just intresting there is any online shop for gaming pcs, want to buy some powerfull, but dont have all cash, maybe take on loan?

Try custompc.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Have you decided not to go down the self-build route then?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Defl3kt

mordeith wrote: »
    Have you decided not to go down the self-build route then?

I have, just want to buy everything in parts. And build later up, just dont have all cash stright. Looking for loan

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭thegreenbean

I have, just want to buy everything in parts. And build later up, just dont have all cash stright. Looking for loan

You will be robbed if you buy in ireland, i'd suggest a credit union loan or bank loan instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

You will be robbed if you buy in ireland, i'd suggest a credit union loan or bank loan instead.

Fixed ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭thegreenbean

lel, it's probably the best way to go.

Advertisement