Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30 day money back guarantee scam

• 23-09-2016 6:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I got scammed by Declan Mc Bay Profits Academy [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Firstly I am not very fluent in English so excuse any mistakes [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I purchased the digital -product. Bay Profits Academy and the two OTO'S upsells [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The products features that induced me to buy was the sales page that emphasizes a 30 days money back guarantee so the person selling the product guarantees if anybody finds his product not useful he will back his money.[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Now I purchased a product that have no use in fact so I asked refund and Declan Mc not responding. [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I lost my Paypal dispute because guarantees on digital download products were up to the merchant to honor[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The reason I lost my dispute and PayPal sides to the seller's according to this PayPal email [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]To be eligible for a PayPal Purchase Protection the item you receive must be significantly not as described .We found that the seller's listing accurately described the item.[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Been scammed and paypal sided with the scammer [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I would like to clarify some points [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The products features that induced me to buy was the sales page that emphasizes a 30 days money back guarantee so the person selling the product guarantees if anybody finds his product not useful he will back his money.[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I understand PayPal could not give me a refund because guarantees on digital download products were up to the merchant honor .[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]However the product was not as described ,the product included 30 day money back guaranteed when I purchased so one of the products features that induced me to buy was the 30 day money back guarantee.[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The products described to me contained a 30 day money back guarantee which was not being honored therefore the products I purchased was not as described [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Finally after 3 week I got partially refunded of one product[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bay Profits Academy [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The worst part [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have two not refunded products Bay Drill and Bay Profits Bussiness Box but Decan Mc deliberately have cancelled my membership [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have no longer access to my digital goods purchased[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I contact to the sellers asking for my login credentials to re-register in order to regain access to my purchased Declan Mc no have the decency to respond my emails and in my opinion is very disrespectful [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I believe he won't give me my login details as a punishment because I asked for a full refund[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

How much profit did you make when you set up your online store?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 obrero

To be honest I didn't set up the store because I have not money to promote the online store and I don't even have the money to pay the Ebay monthly fee to set up the store in Ebay website.

obrero wrote: »
    To be honest I didn't set up the store because I have not money to promote the online store and I don't even have the money to pay the Ebay monthly fee to set up the store in Ebay website.

The website hurt my eyes to read so I'm not going back there again but it seems to say that you have to exactly follow their instructions to set up before they refund. The policy seems typically ambiguous so they can refuse refunds. Seems a case of caveat emptor.

Refund:

"We’re so positive this training and system backs up every claim we’ve made, that we’ll take on all the risk. Check it out for 30 days, risk-free. And we’re not stopping there…

We guarantee that when you follow the instructions and take action, you’ll have a successful eBay store up and running in days. For WAY less expense than any other eCommerce platform.

Do EXACTLY what the videos show you, and your new store will be driving profits well within 30 days.

There’s a good reason thousands of happy customers have invested in our methods in the past. We teach what works, and what we do ourselves.

If at any point over the next 30 days you’re not thrilled with your investment, just contact our support desk and let us know. We’ll do everything we can to solve any issue you have.

In the highly unlikely event you’re not completely satisfied, then neither are we and we’ll refuse to keep your money. We’ll issue a hassle free refund and part as friends."

• Registered Users Posts: 3 obrero

harsh lesson of life Never trust again money back guarantee
    Misleading consumers to increase sales

obrero wrote: »
    harsh lesson of life Never trust again money back guarantee
    Misleading consumers to increase sales

Always carefully read the T&c's before you buy and if you need to, get clarification from the seller before you hand over you money. With this type of "get rich quick" programme, if it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement