Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron Maiden - Shinedown 3Arena May 6th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

Full text from their email below and no mention at all of ID:

Dear Customer,

We're sure your looking forward to Iron Maiden at 3 Arena on the 6th of May! We have some important information below regarding regarding this event.

Please read this email carefully...

This event is a paperless event, You will not receive any tickets via email or post.

To gain entry into the venue you must bring a printed copy of your confirmation email, your credit card used to purchase the ticket(s).

Your entrance into the 3 Arena on the night is

Your card used to purchase the ticket(s) VISA is ending in .

You must bring this card with you in order to gain entry on the night.

The full party must be present when the credit card is scanned as the credit card will only be swiped once.

Just got that as well via email. Doesn't say anything about photo ID, so won't be bringing any.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

ozzy jr wrote: »
    Just got that as well via email. Doesn't say anything about photo ID, so won't be bringing any.

Got the mail just there

Prob throw my age card in my wallet just in case but it would unfeasible to ask every person for ID, it would take forever

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭zepman

Full text from their email below and no mention at all of ID:

Dear Customer,

We're sure your looking forward to Iron Maiden at 3 Arena on the 6th of May! We have some important information below regarding regarding this event.

Please read this email carefully...

This event is a paperless event, You will not receive any tickets via email or post.

To gain entry into the venue you must bring a printed copy of your confirmation email, your credit card used to purchase the ticket(s).

Your entrance into the 3 Arena on the night is

Your card used to purchase the ticket(s) VISA is ending in .

You must bring this card with you in order to gain entry on the night.

The full party must be present when the credit card is scanned as the credit card will only be swiped once.

The card I used to purchase my tickets was stolen a few weeks ago; I got a replacement card soon after.

I called Ticketmaster customer service yesterday to get my new card details added to the ticket. The ticket receipt in my account now shows both cards under billing info. However, the quoted email that I received some time ago only mentions the old one. Is this because the email is being generated by an automated system that only picks up the first card off the billing info?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭derekbro

zepman wrote: »
    The card I used to purchase my tickets was stolen a few weeks ago; I got a replacement card soon after.

I called Ticketmaster customer service yesterday to get my new card details added to the ticket. The ticket receipt in my account now shows both cards under billing info. However, the quoted email that I received some time ago only mentions the old one. Is this because the email is being generated by an automated system that only picks up the first card off the billing info?

Hopefully, I'm in the exact same position.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

Is there anyway the email can be resent? Do you wreckon they'll accept a screenshot of it?

• Advertisement

lizzylad84 wrote: »
    Is there anyway the email can be resent? Do you wreckon they'll accept a screenshot of it?

Which email are you talking about? The one quoted above is just a reminder/information email. You don't need to present a copy of it at the venue. You need the ticket confirmation email (which you'd have received when you bought your tickets) and the card you used to make the payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Robotito

derekbro wrote: »

Me too

derekbro wrote: »
    Robotito wrote: »
    Me too

Hope there won't be any issues. I plan to bring a copy of the ticket receipt just in case, since it shows both cards in the billing info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Paperless concert but you have to bring a printed copy of the confirmation email? No one else enjoying the irony here?

would the Receipt do ???

you knw when you go into your order history on your account and on the right hand side its says 'Print Receipt'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

I deleted my initial email I recieved after buying tickets. Have reciept/verification in my ticketmaster account would znyone reckon that's accepted

lizzylad84 wrote: »
    I deleted my initial email I recieved after buying tickets. Have reciept/verification in my ticketmaster account would znyone reckon that's accepted

Same boat as you and have my receipt printed

Not too happy looking at Shinedowns recent setlists. No Simple Man

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Same boat as you and have my receipt printed

Not too happy looking at Shinedowns recent setlists. No Simple Man

I'd be pissed if the support band did a cover in there, particularly when the band has a string of albums behind them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Doesnt look like there were any more releases in last few weeks, standing or seating :(

Mushy wrote: »
    I'd be pissed if the support band did a cover in there, particularly when the band has a string of albums behind them.

There version is class though

Like a few of the songs on there set alright

It's the amount of songs off the main acts new album worries me a bit but it is the book of souls tour at the end of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

PTH2009 wrote: »
    There version is class though

Like a few of the songs on there set alright

It's the amount of songs off the main acts new album worries me a bit but it is the book of souls tour at the end of the day

It is, but there's more I'd prefer to hear on the night. Sound of Madness and Diamond Eyes will be great although don't think crowd will do much.

A problem for Maidenis they've so many songs that people want played. Main ones I'm not looking forward to are early in the set, Red and the Black is great. Enjoyable classics too.

Mushy wrote: »
    It is, but there's more I'd prefer to hear on the night. Sound of Madness and Diamond Eyes will be great although don't think crowd will do much.

A problem for Maidenis they've so many songs that people want played. Main ones I'm not looking forward to are early in the set, Red and the Black is great. Enjoyable classics too.

Half the crowd will be still getting in when shinedown are playing lol

Hopefully the paperless system works and doesn't **** up

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

xpletiv wrote: »
    Doesnt look like there were any more releases in last few weeks, standing or seating :(

There was,got a standing ticket last week,have it posted a page or two back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭flasher0030

psychozeb wrote: »
    There was,got a standing ticket last week,have it posted a page or two back.

I did quick check on ticketmaster this morning. Standing ticket was available. Worst luck was that something urgent came up at work. I thought I'd make it back before it timed out. But I didn't. Sickened now. But at least there are becoming sporadically available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 folleinvasato

I've got a spare standing ticket if someone needs one. Pm if interested
    Gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 DenisOD

Has anyone got any idea about stage times for Saturday?
    I presume Iron Maiden will be on for 8.30???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

DenisOD wrote: »

They have been coming on at 20.50 so far this tour and that is what is being stated for the UK gigs as well, probably will be the same here, they play for a little under 2 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭deviladvocate

Xenji wrote: »

They have been coming on at 20.50 so far this tour and that is what is being stated for the UK gigs as well, probably will be the same here, they play for a little under 2 hours.

How about Shinedown? I'm guessing 7.30?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭deviladvocate

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

19.30-20.20 seems to be what they have been doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Layne

What time is curfew at 3 Arena?? If they come on at 20.50 and are finished for 22.50 I'll have just about enough time to get back into town for the big green bus home.

Stage times

Doors Open: 6.30pm
    Shinedown On Stage: 7.30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Really looking forward to this.
    7th Maiden gig for me;

The Point 1990
    The Point 1993
    S.F.X. 1995
    R.D.S 2005
    The Point 2006
    The O2 2010
    3arena 2017

I still have no idea why I didn't go in 2003.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

poundhound wrote: »
    Really looking forward to this.
    7th Maiden gig for me;

The Point 1990
    The Point 1993
    S.F.X. 1995
    R.D.S 2005
    The Point 2006
    The O2 2010
    3arena 2017

I still have no idea why I didn't go in 2003.

They never played here in 2005. And the 2006 gig was in the RDS. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

@ passenger,

As I was saying.....

They played outdoor in the RDS on 31/8/2005
    http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/iron-maiden/2005/rds-arena-dublin-ireland-7bd466f0.html

and in the point on the "a matter of life & death" tour on 20/12/2006
    http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/iron-maiden/2006/point-theatre-dublin-ireland-33d69081.html

Advertisement