Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband charges and Chat not working

Options
  • 23-09-2016 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I just received my bill and there are some extra charges for Brroadband. What exactly is this?
    (see attachment 1)

Also, your chat is not working. There is supposed to be a link on the page, but it's not visible.
    (see attachment 2)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Wizard! wrote: »
    Hi,

I just received my bill and there are some extra charges for Brroadband. What exactly is this?
    (see attachment 1)

Also, your chat is not working. There is supposed to be a link on the page, but it's not visible.
    (see attachment 2)
    Hi Wizard, 

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

This charge may be for excess usage on your broadband, you will need to contact our billing department directly with your account number and they will clarify this for you. You contact them on 1901. 

In regards to our chat not been available, unfortunately, during busier periods chat may not be available but as soon as an agent is available they will be happy to answer any queries you have. 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

Advertisement