Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notified Fees

Options
  • 23-09-2016 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi,
    I just noticed a transaction of "Notified Fees" on my account. I was under the impression that 3rd level and Graduate accounts are not subject to these fees? I'm only after completing my degree in May. Should I be exempt from these fees? I was never informed of my account being changed.

I understand you won't be able to access my details here, just asking generally to see if I should contact customer care or if I'm misunderstanding the fees.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Monaco1989 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I just noticed a transaction of "Notified Fees" on my account. I was under the impression that 3rd level and Graduate accounts are not subject to these fees? I'm only after completing my degree in May. Should I be exempt from these fees? I was never informed of my account being changed.

I understand you won't be able to access my details here, just asking generally to see if I should contact customer care or if I'm misunderstanding the fees.

Thanks
    Good Morning Monaco1989,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, no quarterly current account fees are payable for one year if you hold a graduate account, but there are other fees and charges which may apply. You will receive a notification of this prior to them debiting. You are not charged on a graduate account for visa debit transactions but there are certain concessionary fees outlined in the leaflet on pages 15 & 16: goo.gl/H4Bl5V. If you have any other queries please let me know. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Monaco1989

Hi,

Thanks
    Good Morning Monaco1989,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, no quarterly current account fees are payable for one year if you hold a graduate account, but there are other fees and charges which may apply. You will receive a notification of this prior to them debiting. You are not charged on a graduate account for visa debit transactions but there are certain concessionary fees outlined in the leaflet on pages 15 & 16: goo.gl/H4Bl5V. If you have any other queries please let me know. 

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Hi, Just a query in relation to this. Is it possible to view what type of account I have through 365 online? Can I see if my account is a student account for example?

Hi,

Thanks
    Good Morning Monaco1989,

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Hi, Just a query in relation to this. Is it possible to view what type of account I have through 365 online? Can I see if my account is a student account for example?
    Hi Monaco1989,

You can see your account type under your name on the top right of your E-statements. You can view these by clicking on Statements, then ' Statement & Documents' and open a recent PDF. 

I hope this helps, please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Monaco1989

Hi,

Thanks
    Good Morning Monaco1989,

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Hi Monaco1989,

You can see your account type under your name on the top right of your E-statements. You can view these by clicking on Statements, then ' Statement & Documents' and open a recent PDF. 

I hope this helps, please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 

Evie 
    Perfect thanks. I went in to the branch last week to get my account changed back, I understand that this might take some time to process (I'm in no rush), if any of the fees which were taken, shouldn't have been, had my account been of the correct type, will these be returned to me?

Hi,

Thanks
    Good Morning Monaco1989,

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Hi Monaco1989,

Evie 
    Perfect thanks. I went in to the branch last week to get my account changed back, I understand that this might take some time to process (I'm in no rush), if any of the fees which were taken, shouldn't have been, had my account been of the correct type, will these be returned to me?
    Hi, 

I'm sorry I couldn't say without account access, but if your account is changed to a new type this will be reflected on a new statement. To enquire about refund on charges you would need to contact the branch directly.

Once the account has been changed over you can order a new up to date statement by clicking on 'order statement' and the next day you will see this new statement the next day and it will reflect the updated account name. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Advertisement
Advertisement