Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help urgently, serious error in bundle price

Options
  • 23-09-2016 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am an eir customer with an fibre bundle with multiple mobiles.  Yesterday I added a mobile on the same tariff but the email I received from Eir confirming this is incorrect in terms of tariff price. The sales assistant in store agreed and put a note on my account.  The Eir customer care rep I spoke to agreed also but said I need to contact the loyalty team.  Every time I ask to be put through I am cut off.  Now I can't even get through to customer care.

Is there any possibility  you could look into this.  I can PM on my account details, date of birth, address etc..

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Got through to loyalty team. Seems shop put me on wrong bundle. It will be resolved on Tuesday when I ring back after order is fully processed. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Get back on them straight away Tuesday. I had a bundle broken in the shop and it took ages and numerous phone calls from myself to get it fixed.

Big Vern wrote: »
    Get back on them straight away Tuesday. I had a bundle broken in the shop and it took ages and numerous phone calls from myself to get it fixed.

Thanks. I did. A week later not sorted. They tried to put in a tel line and efibre yesterday. Already have it. Today I'm told the issue was escalated and somene will look at it in 3 days or so. Meanwhile I got overbilled for something I never wanted or asked for. Great company.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

I feel your pain!

Opening a eir bill is like opening a box of chocolates you never know what you will get!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Flaccus wrote: »
    Got through to loyalty team.  Seems shop put me on wrong bundle.  It will be resolved on Tuesday when I ring back after order is fully processed.   Thanks.
    I'm so sorry to hear this  Flaccus, please do let me know if you need any further assistance.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Hi Pamela,

Thanks. The shop tell me everything is sorted and I have gone ahead and ordered eir tv.

As of Friday, Eir customer service told me I have to wait for a member of their team who this has been escalated to, to get back to me. That hasn't happened yet.

So I will wait and see what transpires over the next day or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Flaccus wrote: »
    Hi Pamela,

Thanks. The shop tell me everything is sorted and I have gone ahead and ordered eir tv.  

As of Friday, Eir customer service told me I have to wait for a member of their team who this has been escalated to, to get back to me.  That hasn't happened yet.

So I will wait and see what transpires over the next day or two.
    No problem Flaccus :D  if you want me to look into this feel free to PM me your account number.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement