Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top up is been rejected

Options
  • 23-09-2016 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi My Meter Ran Out And I Tried Top Up And It Just Keeps Sayin Rejected.. What Is Wrong With It??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Emz,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The government PSO (Public Service Obligation) levy (applicable for all electricity providers and customers) is changing on 1st of October.

PAYG customers are currently receiving a 40-digit code to update their meters in accordance with the PSO change - does this describe the code that you received?

Una

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Emz x

Hi Emz,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The government PSO (Public Service Obligation) levy (applicable for all electricity providers and customers) is changing on 1st of October.

PAYG customers are currently receiving a 40-digit code to update their meters in accordance with the PSO change - does this describe the code that you received?

Una
    No I Ran Outta Credit So I Went To The Shop And I Got A 20 Digit Code and Went To Top Up And Its Been Rejected.. Can Someone Contact Me Cause Its Pretty Urgent..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again Emz,

We do not have access to the Pay As You Go (PAYG) system here in Social Media - the dedicated Electric Ireland Pay As You Go (PAYG) team are the people who can assist you, on 1850 372 372. Their telephone lines are open until 8pm Monday to Saturday. Input your nine-digit Electric Ireland account number, when prompted, to be put through to the PAYG phone-line directly.

If you require any further information that we can provide here in the Social Media department, we are available until 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).

Una

Advertisement