Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Nuon

Options
  • 23-09-2016 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Samsung Nuon
    POST\COLLECTION: Post at buyers expense
    PRICE: €250
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal gift / cash

I have a Samsung Nuon For Sale......

Adverts link:

http://www.adverts.ie/arcade-retro/samsung-nuon-with-tempest-3000-ballistic/11377167

Many ads say R@RE!! but this really is,
    It's a Samsung Nuon, NTSC, a rare console/dvd player from 2000.
    It was remarkable for one game Tempest 3000, another rarity.
    This comes with the remote ( need to find) and a controller.

You will need a stepdown to use this player, plugging it into a local socket directly will kill it!

Now for some info......

Nuon originally started off as "Project X," and was featured in Electronic Gaming Monthly's 1999 Video Game Buyer's Guide. One of the Nuon's main software developers was Jeff Minter, who created a version of Tempest entitled Tempest 3000 for the system and the built-in VLM-2 audio visualizer. However, the Nuon platform was primarily marketed as an expanded DVD format. A large majority of Nuon players that were sold in fact resembled typical consumer DVD players with the only noticeable difference being a Nuon logo. Nuon players offered a number of features that were not available on other DVD players when playing standard DVD-formatted titles. These included very smooth forward and reverse functionality and the ability to smoothly zoom in and out of sections of the video image. In addition, Nuon provided a software platform to DVD authors to provide interactive software like features to their titles.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Price cut 200 yoyos

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Ahhhh!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Good video on it.

https://youtu.be/3lpViVaMtrM

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Ahhhh!!!!!

Finish him!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I can't, I've to service the car, and he's hung onto it for long enough for me... arsebiscuits!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,388 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I can't, I've to service the car, and he's hung onto it for long enough for me... arsebiscuits!

Do it!

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Do it!

But it's half a PSVR...
    Half of a Nintendo NX!

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Please archive....SOLD

Please archive....SOLD

:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement