Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

speak to a person 365

Options
  • 23-09-2016 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

I got a text advising there was a problem with my phone number? When I call the number listed there's no suitable option or option to speak to someone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

I got a text advising there was a problem with my phone number? When I call the number listed there's no suitable option or option to speak to someone?
    Good Afternoon The Voice of reason, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie. If you need your User ID etc you can get this by calling 0818365365 option 2 then 4. If you are getting this message your phone may not be activated, you can activate it by selecting Manage Accounts, and then 'Activate My Mobile' you will need to wait for a code to come to you in the post. 
    Thanks,

Evie

Advertisement