Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre ordering games from Smyths online

Options
  • 23-09-2016 11:57am

Has anyone pre ordered a game from Smyths online before?

Did you get the game on release day or do they only post on release day?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Macker1

Has anyone pre ordered a game from Smyths online before?

Did you get the game on release day or do they only post on release day?

I ordered the Special Edition of Uncharted 4 on PS4. I got the game on the morning of release. But the option I chose was to collect in store.

Macker1 wrote: »
    I ordered the Special Edition of Uncharted 4 on PS4. I got the game on the morning of release. But the option I chose was to collect in store.

Thanks for the reply. It's not really clear on the website what they do in regards delivery of pre orders. Post on release day or the day before.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭IrishBlaine

Thanks for the reply. It's not really clear on the website what they do in regards delivery of pre orders. Post on release day or the day before.

I use to pre-order games off them all the time but once or twice they dispatched after release date and one of my games went missing after they posted it.

I use to pre-order games off them all the time but once or twice they dispatched after release date and one of my games went missing after they posted it.

Thanks. I think I'll just get the game in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

They usually just sell it at the earliest opportunity anyway, I did not pre order the NBA2K17 so it should have been out the 20th. I got it on the 16th no probs at all....and that was the pre order date.

• Advertisement
Advertisement