Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You're recipients cannot be empty

Options
  • 23-09-2016 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Hi - when I try to send a pm, I can type in the recipients boards name but when I press send it won't go and a note says the above - even though I have typed the name? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

When you type the name did you then select the name from the list of names that pops up?

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭FeelTheBern

No names popped up at all to select from. Had name typed correctly alright though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Is this still an issue for you?
    Also, what version of the site are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

No names popped up at all to select from. Had name typed correctly alright though.

^^ This. When you type the name, you need to select from the pop-up menu. Otherwise the form doesn't register the address.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement