Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

notified fees

Options
  • 23-09-2016 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

Today on my bank account I was charged current account fees of €12.15, even though I have maintained a balance greater than €3000 since May 23.

According to the policy....

We will not charge you quarterly account transaction fees if you maintain a minimum credit balance of €3,000 in your current account throughout the full fee quarter. Please note that you will still be charged the €5 quarterly maintenance fee if you do qualify for this offer.

Can you please explain why?

Thank you
    Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Dave2016 wrote: »
    Hi

Today on my bank account I was charged current account fees of €12.15, even though I have maintained a balance greater than €3000 since May 23.

According to the policy....

We will not charge you quarterly account transaction fees if you maintain a minimum credit balance of €3,000 in your current account throughout the full fee quarter. Please note that you will still be charged the €5 quarterly maintenance fee if you do qualify for this offer.

Can you please explain why?

Thank you
    Dave
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for contacting us here and welcome to Boards.ie, this is correct as you mentioned above, we do not charge day to day transaction fees if you maintain this balance. If you can see your running balance above the 3,000 amount during the period of 23 May 16 - 19 Aug 16 then you may need to contact a rep to investigate. 
    You can contact them by calling 0818365365 option 2 then 4. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Call them on 01 4044000( its the same service, but they get revenue from 0818) and avoid giving them anymore unnecessary money, say no to 0818.

Advertisement