Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tunes Skipping on ipod

Options
  • 23-09-2016 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭

I've a few tunes skipping on my ipod but its working fine on the icloud on laptop. Have linked it in car and music plays grand on it. It recently crashed on me and rebooted fine and all the songs are on it. Can't understand why it crash as it has a big amount of memory on it. Could it be I just need to update it ipod/itunes? Bad week of technology mishaps this week!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

How old is it? And is it an iPod classic or an iPod touch?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Its about three years old. Ipod Classic. It seems to have worked fine again weirdly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Your hard drive could be on the way out as those classics use an older spinning disk. Start putting away a few quid for a replacement I'd say...

Advertisement