Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Super Nintendo Original Packaging

• 23-09-2016 5:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭

Just wondering on this. My wife's parents' house is being renovated and they came across the box for her old SNES. There's a possibility the console is also there but not yet found it.
    Is the original packaging worth anything now as I know reproductions seem plenty.

I already have a SNES in my collection so if they did find it I'd probably look at selling it as one piece.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

s.welstead wrote: »
    Just wondering on this. My wife's parents' house is being renovated and they came across the box for her old SNES. There's a possibility the console is also there but not yet found it.
    Is the original packaging worth anything now as I know reproductions seem plenty.

I already have a SNES in my collection so if they did find it I'd probably look at selling it as one piece.

It still has a value yes, if it's decent enough condition and still has the styrofoam insert especially.. Some people like to put together complete boxed snes's, even if the parts come from separate places. If you still have the SNES and documents etc, even better.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

If you are looking for a valuation, do a completed listings search on Ebay, there you will find listings that sold and those that didn't and the respective prices for each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭stesaurus

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    If you are looking for a valuation, do a completed listings search on Ebay, there you will find listings that sold and those that didn't and the respective prices for each.

I always look at current listings, never occurred to me to look at completed.

Advertisement