Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO MESS UP?!

Options
  • 23-09-2016 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I recently called up a collage I had applied to to ask them a question about applying again. Turns out that the CAO had not sent on my results and the collage had an empty record of me except my Portfoillo. Have you ever heard of this happening before because I was really shocked this could happen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

There are around 80,000 applicants to the CAO each year, so it does seem extremely unusual that this would happen to just you.

Was there anything non-standard about your application?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dountwizard

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    There are around 80,000 applicants to the CAO each year, so it does seem extremely unusual that this would happen to just you.

Was there anything non-standard about your application?

I was a PLC student last year, I was more shocked that it could happen. I understand that is an exteme number I just wonder how many of these 'mistakes' happen?

Advertisement