Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Explain how to use vr please

Options
  • 23-09-2016 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭

Hi guys i have vodafone smart ultra 7 5.5 inch screen and just ordered a cheap fiit vr headest off amazon. My questions are how do i watch stuff on the headset when it comes thanks.

What app do i download on playstore wont let me download cardboard app?
    Can i stream vr videos or do i have to download videos?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

http://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2016/08/17/2016s-best-vr-apps-vodafone-smart-platinum-7/

All you need to do to get going is open up the preinstalled Google Cardboard app’s ‘get apps’ section, choose a compatible VR app to download, slot your platinum 7 into the headset and you’ll be transported into a whole new world. But with a boatload of ‘cardboard’ capable VR apps out there

The info is in the link above.
    any carboard app should work , plus youtube 360 videos

download apps ,play em , you don,t have to be connected to 3g to play a single player game
    After its installed on the phone

Advertisement