Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration Fee

Options
  • 23-09-2016 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

Does this towards the cost of your modules or on top of them? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭jackinthemix94

Toward the cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

Toward the cost.

So I should be due money back then as paid registration and full module cost. Does it happen automatically or do I need to apply for it? Thx

Are you doing resits? Are you an EU national? You should pay €3043 if youre not getting SUSI. If you paid more then get onto them.

Are you doing resits? Are you an EU national? You should pay €3043 if youre not getting SUSI. If you paid more then get onto them.

Mature student, Irish. Paid €500 reg and €1700 for two modules. Not a lot compared to above quote but wouldn't mind it back lol if I can.

jaqian wrote: »
    Mature student, Irish. Paid €500 reg and €1700 for two modules. Not a lot compared to above quote but wouldn't mind it back lol if I can.

That sounds about right then.

• Advertisement

That sounds about right then.

Got in touch with DCU Fees and have this sorted, I'm getting the €500 back :)

The for all the advice

Advertisement