Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How quickly did you show on subsequent pregnancies?

Options
  • 23-09-2016 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

This is baby number 3. Due in May , have major bloating as with previous pregnancies but certain clothes are very uncomfortable and dont fit. Im only 6 weeks.

On my first and second, didn't show until after 20 weeks.
    Will be lucky to get to 12 weeks at this stage before showing.

All advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Jen44

i showed early on both pregnancy's. On my first I was in maternity jeans for my booking appointment and this time i have had a bump from 9 weeks people started asking me when i was around 10 weeks if I was pregnant. I put it down to perhaps having weak abdo muscles and i would be on the slight side! My friend is pregnant on her 3rd and she has been very big from early on too

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Notsomindful

Jen44 wrote: »
    i showed early on both pregnancy's. On my first I was in maternity jeans for my booking appointment and this time i have had a bump from 9 weeks people started asking me when i was around 10 weeks if I was pregnant. I put it down to perhaps having weak abdo muscles and i would be on the slight side! My friend is pregnant on her 3rd and she has been very big from early on too

Oh god...im over 6 weeks and feel huge - no hiding this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭goingagain

I am huge. I feel like everyone is looking at me. No clothes fit. I wear a pair of maternity jeans with a belt. I feel about 5 months pregnant and I'm only 9 weeks. This is no 4

goingagain wrote: »
    I am huge. I feel like everyone is looking at me. No clothes fit. I wear a pair of maternity jeans with a belt. I feel about 5 months pregnant and I'm only 9 weeks. This is no 4

I have fairly bad shapely bloat already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sunnygt

This is baby no3 for me too and already most of my jeans are to uncomfortable to wear & anything fitted at all is a no no. I don't know if i'll get to 12weeks without breaking my news, I'd say my bump will do the talking before then.

• Advertisement

Sunnygt wrote: »
    This is baby no3 for me too and already most of my jeans are to uncomfortable to wear & anything fitted at all is a no no. I don't know if i'll get to 12weeks without breaking my news, I'd say my bump will do the talking before then.

This is me as well..everything is tight around tummy... Took me ages to show on first 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Jasmine_16

I've been in maternity underwear and trousers for two weeks, and I'm only 8 weeks now. The little one is far too small to be showing though.

My digestive system is crawling at the moment, so I'm sure it's backed up food and 'lady wind'. bloating is very common early pregnancy.

From some research I believe the slow down is due to the hormone 'relaxin', which is also responsible for boobies changes and our ligaments softening.

I'm para 5 (2 son's & 2 m/c previously). I didn't notice much difference in when I had a true bump. From 15 weeks it looked less like fat and more like little bump for me.

Advertisement