Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1% Student Loan

Options
  • 23-09-2016 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've tried to apply for this online. Each time I enter the details and click on "next" at the bottom of the page, it refers me back up the page to date of birth. There it informs me that I must be over 18 to apply for the loan, regardless of what age I put in and it won't allow me to go any further. I've tried to apply on two different computers but found the same problem. What can I do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning Toffees, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here and welcome to Boards.ie. 

We're sorry to hear that you've experienced difficulty applying for this loan online. In order to progress online your application would need to meet the list of requirements laid out here. If after confirmation you are still unable to proceed, please call our Loans team on 0818 200 334 where a representative will be more than happy to assist you with this. This department is available from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

Advertisement