Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia trip

Options
  • 24-09-2016 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,

I am going to Australia on my own for the first time for 3/4 weeks holiday. I am flying to Sydney where I have a cousin staying there with her boyfriend so I have accommodation and all that sorted.. They will be working the majority of the time I'm there so I was wondering if anyone has recommendations on stuff I could do or day trips I could do during the week? I was thinking of taken a flight up to Cairns, I heard it is amazing, the reef and that craic. I asking around and they are saying there is alot of people backpacking up there so I wouldn't be out of place and probably have better craic on my own? Also going to try squeeze in a weekend in Melbourne if I get the chance. Have nothing booked yet so quite flexible. Any info or recommendations at all would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Take a train up to Katoomba in the Blue Mountains, very picturesque.
    Take the ferry from Circular Quay over to Manley.

Advertisement