Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miss sold sky Q

• 24-09-2016 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi , I was mis sold sky q , was told that I would have ultra hd in movies and,sports , when I got installed I didn't have, when I rang up they were looking for more money. I said no because I had agreed price with ultra hd meant to be on it. Could not get any where with them. I gave them enough time to resolve it and still noting. In the end I just canceled it all. Very bad service for the price u would be paying monthly, never again and never will I recommend sky Ireland to anyone. . My question is can u get a open box or something like that, something similar to sky that would have hd sports and movies. And if so. Where could I get. Thank u.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Kevin111,

Sorry to hear that you didn't get on with your Sky service. Please take a moment to read the stickey at the top of the forum concerning subscription tv services - discussion of how to obtain these without paying is forbidden on this forum, so asking for advice about that is not appropriate here so I'm closing this thread.

Cheers,

Ritz

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Kevin111

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment

Kevin111,

Sorry to hear that you didn't get on with your Sky service. Please take a moment to read the stickey at the top of the forum concerning subscription tv services - discussion of how to obtain these without paying is forbidden on this forum, so asking for advice about that is not appropriate here so I'm closing this thread.

Cheers,

Ritz

I'm not looking for it free. I'm looking for something similar.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement